Disadvantages of manual transmission2018-02-14 0 comments
While manual transmission is great because it provides a smoother ride, more control and less consumption it also has its own downsides. Let’s see a couple of these disadvantages
- Driving a MT car requires more knowledge than driving an automated car
- Driver needs to focus on shifting gears while driving
- There is a larger chance of the clutch becoming overused or going wrong in another way due to heavy or inappropriate usage
- It’s not recommended to be used in the US as due to the majority using automated transmission cars, chances are it will be hard to resell.
- It’s more tiring to drive an MT car than an automated one.